Category Archives: bluetooth
Looking to install a new RNS315 in your Volkswagen? Here is a list of what you will need:
RNS315 unit: 1K0-057-274-A
GPS Antenna 000-051-502-F use required.
Factory antenna alternate for many models:
Antenna 3C0 035 507AC
Coax cable 3500 mm 000 098 710
Coax adapter 000 098 654A
For those looking to upgrade to the newest Volkswagen navigation system RNS-510 here is a great and reliable place to get it OEM PLUS. The system sells for a cool $2200 plus shipping.
If you would like to add the impressive new RNS-510 navigation system to your Golf, Jetta, Passat, Eos or Tiguan then this kit will include everything you need. Kit includes navigation unit, radio code, GPS antenna, FAKRA antenna adaptor.
- High resolution (800 x 480 pixel) 6.5 inch touch screen display
- Split-screen (map and symbol displays)
- Display in instrument cluster
- Integrated 30 GB hard drive (10 GB Navigation / 20 GB Audio Files)
- Audio CD (WMA and MP3) and video DVD playback
- Built in Sirius and HD Radio Tuner
- SD memory card slot
- Multimedia socket (Aux-in) for connection of MP3 players, located in center console
– Lead time is 1 week for delivery of these units
– Special order item
– Units are tested prior to shipping and guaranteed to not be DOA
– Map discs can be obtained direct from http://www.Navteq.com
– Don’t forget to add your TV Free Module, FISCON Bluetooth and/or Media-In Kit, bundle pricing available, please contact us for details.
At long last VW has released info on the RNS315 retrofit kit for the following vehicles:
Fits: CC (MY 09 – 12) 2010 to 2012
Fits: EOS (MY 06 – 11) 2010 to 2011
Fits: EOS (MY 12 – ) 2012 to 2012
Fits: GLI MK6 2012 to 2012
Fits: Golf MK6 2010 to 2011
Fits: GTI MK6 2010 to 2011
Fits: Jetta MK5 2010 to 2010
Fits: Jetta MK6 2011 to 2011
Fits: Jetta Sportwagen MK6 2011 to 2011
Fits: Tiguan (MY 09 – 11) 2010 to Present
All for the low,low, low price of…wait for it…wait for it….$1,992.50
|Radio navigation system RNS 315|
|The Radio Navigation system “RNS 315″ can be operated conveniently and precisely via a 5” touch screen and displays a high quality map by Navteq. The radio boasts storage media such as a SD card reader and an AUX-IN socket to enable storage and playing of various data formats. The “RNS 315” is MP3-capable and can be connected with ease to a factory-fitted universal mobile phone setup. GPS Antenna 000-051-502-F use required.