Category Archives: 2011
Awesome problem to have but a problem non the less. Global demand for the Touareg has taken VW by surprise and already exceeds capacity at the plant. As far as the Jetta goes VW can’t make them fast enough. A production increase is in the process for the Jetta and VWoA is hoping to grab as many Toureg as possible. Those hoping to snatch a TDI will have as much luck as those looking for a iPad 2.
- Must have a full-time job or a commitment letter from your future employer.
- Graduating in the next six months, or have graduated in the past 24 months.
- VW will make your first month’s payment, up to $800. ( Touareg TDI anybody?)
- If you lease, there’s no security deposit.
- No credit history or Co-signer required. (must have no previous derogatory credit)
- A tier credit so yo get the best rates VW offer
From day one VW has been pushing the $15,995 entry price for the new Jetta, then a few days ago
VW updated its website with very minor tweaks and one of them includes a jump on the base price of the 2011 Jetta. Those looking for the S model Jetta will now how to pay an extra $500 while all other trim levels retain the same price as before.