VW credit Foreign Business Professional Program
Are you a Foreign Business Professional currently working in the United States? If so, you may be eligible for financing through Volkswagen Credit. The contract length will be limited to the length of stay in the United States, governed by the applicant’s Visa, employment letter, employment contract, Permanent Resident Card or I-94 form.
- Any New and Near New Volkswagens
- Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned vehicles
- Retail financing
Must provide the following:
- Letter from employer stating applicant’s position, hire date, income and length of stay in the United States.
- A copy of the applicant’s United States Social Security Card.
- If Social Security Card is not yet available, we will accept documentation from the Social Security Administration confirming the applicant’s social security number. This can be submitted at the time of application or as part of the Funding package.
- Copy of Visa with expiration date (with picture blacked out).
- For applicants who plan to extend their stay beyond the date shown on their Visa, we will accept the length of stay in the U.S. shown on the applicant’s employment letter, employment contract, Permanent Resident Card, or I-94 form in order to determine the specific finance terms.
- Monthly payment cannot exceed 25% of gross monthly income.
- Minimum gross income of $45,000 per year.
- Three personal references who reside in the United States.
- Verification of residence and phone number.
Qualification under this program is subject to verification prior to final approval and funding. All contracts are subject to specific conditions regarding down payment, cap costs reductions and security deposits.