Don’t call it a come back! the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle is here!
well folks here it is! The all new 2012 Volkswagen Beetle
– 71.2 inches wide (3.3 inches wider), 58.5 inches tall (.5 inches lower) and 168.4 inches long (6 inches longer)
– 3 engines 170HP 2.5L, 140HP 2.0TDI, and 200 HP 2.0 Turbo TSI
– 5 speed manual on 2.5, 6 speed manual on 2.0TDI and 2.0T
– Optional 6 speed Automatic, 6 speed DSG in TDI and TSI
– 200HP model gets XDS from GTI
– Turbo models get gauge pod with oil temperature, clock with stopwatch function and boost pressure gauges.
– 2 trim levels “design” and “sport”
– Premium features such as a touch screen radio, RNS315 navigation, Fender audio, KESSY push button start, bi xenon headlamps with LED DRLs,and panoramic roof that actually opens (looking at you CC) will be offered