So I got an iPAd…..
Just a few days ago my parents surprised me with an early birthday gift, something I have been drooling about for months: The iPad. After ruuning around the house in my underwear screaming “I got one!” I sat down and started thinking of ways I can get away with using it at work without my boss thinking I would only be using it to stream netflix movies on it. So here are the uses I have came up with for it at work, maybe some fellow sells people could find this useful:
– iPad is awesome for note taking, writing down stock numbers, prices and other things
– Can be used as a virtual brochure rack
– You can browse your stores online inventory
– 10 hour battery perfect for our schedules
– Works with MDI
– Can keep your clients entertain while you do paperwork
– It doesnt support flash so if your store has a fancy website it wont work, nor it would pull up VW.com
– You cant put it down
– It does not support A2Dp so you cant stream music to your VW via iPad. \
EDIT: it does suport A2DP but I cant get it to work on my current Jetta, will try again monday.